Magna Carta’s sole purpose is to empower the athletes through education to make informed decisions that will provide financial security, freedom and a sustainable legacy building plan. Most athletes report having a lack of confidence with their long term financial plan. As a result we have created a user friendly platform which provides a clear pathway to financial freedom.
- 80% of athletes report financial crisis within 3 years post career
- Athlete’s incomes have shorter time periods than most professions
- Lack of preparation for the transition from athlete to post athletic career
- NO early and consistent access to resources
- NO monitoring, ranking and evaluation of opportunities and threats
- No full network of certified professional advisors
- Team Building – A defined process on how to build, assess and communicate with a full service team of professionals. Communication platform : notes, task assignment, document upload, timelines, etc
- Connection to Resources – Financial tracking, curated content, guided path education and in-person consultations with top performing professionals.
- Evaluation / Monitoring – Tracking and monitoring of both plan and team to ensure a focused performing strategy
Stewart Gill, Co-Founder
ATHLETE: Former Olympic Level Athlete
BUSINESS: Equity owner of a 5x’s Inc. magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies list.
PASSION: Focused on providing athletes a strategy and platform to achieve success.
Andre Kwan, Co-Founder
FINANCE : 18+ years sales and executive leadership
BUSINESS : Sales team management annually exceeding $150m ($1.5b+ cumulative)
PASSION: Dedicated to assist customers secure residential, commercial and investment properties.
Sports Psychology at Occidental College
Finance at Pepperdine University
Contact our Magna Carta Wealth Team